Life Coach, BPD (and Loved Ones) Coach and Peer-Therapist, A.J. Mahari, talks about how you can answer the nagging questions about whether or not you or a loved one of yours may have Borderline Personality in this 66 minute audio.
Mahari talks about her own approach from her own expertise in understanding what Borderline Personality Disorder is often thought to be, how it is pathologized, how psychiatrists have check-lists that mean a lot of people with BPD (high-functioning people) aren’t getting the diagnosis they need to be able to understand what they need to learn more about and become more aware about so that they can heal.
- Personal Change and Coping Audio and Workbook
- Change Your Thoughts – Change Your Life – 19 Coaching Exercises – End Negative Thought Patterns
- Developing Self Awareness and Creating Personal Life Change
- A.J. Mahari’s Coaching Guide/Ebook/Workbook – Quest For Self Awareness & Creating Your Story of Success Audio
- LONELINESS – Its Challenges, Lessons, Purpose and Meaning Ebook
- The Power of Gratitude – Nurtures Healing, Recovery, Self Improvement – Ebook and Audio
- The Importance of Observing The Moment Mindfully – Effective ways to Cope with Stress
- Unresolved Abandonment
- 1 – 60 Minute Life Coaching Session
- Audio About Borderline Personality
- Audio For Loved Ones of Someone with Borderline Personality
All content of all Ebooks, Video, Audios, and Workbooks are © A.J. Mahari and Phoenix Rising Publications/Life Coaching
Mahari has a new-age and creative positive psychology approach to what BPD really is that she knows makes sense because she had BPD, diagnosed at the age of 18, a few months before her 19th birthday – how life was in the past up to that time in her life, and why, and then from her ensuing recovery process which was successfully completed when A.J. recovered from Borderline Personality Disorder in 1995.
- Personal Change – Face Your Fears and Gain Control of Your Life
- Radical Acceptance of Where You Are and Why – Loved Ones of BPD
- Thought Changing Affirmations A Major Part of Recovery From Borderline Personality Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder – Fault vs Responsibility
- Beyond Borderline Personality ? Those Diagnosed and Loved Ones