Importance of The Inner Child to Borderline Personality Recovery
BPD Coach A.J. Mahari includes 1 Video, 1-2 track Audio and a 20 page Workbook
BPD Coach A.J. Mahari, in this bundle which includes a video, audio, and worksheets, explains the importance of the inner child in recovery from Borderline Personality Disorder. Mahari also points out how you can begin to recognize and become more aware of this fragmented part of “borderline lack of self” through triggered dysregulated emotion.
The audio includes two tracks:
Track 1 – 21:00 minutes - The Inner Child in Those with Borderline Personality Disorder
Track 2 – 43:55 - A General Explanation about The Inner Child and What that Part of Self Is with and application to the reality of its role in Borderline Personality Disorder and recovery
Read more about A.J. Mahari’s BPD Coaching for those with BPD and BPD Loved Ones.
Please click on this link to purchase this package, 1 Video, 2 Tracks Audio, and a 20 page Workbook about the
Inner Child and BPD Recovery
© A.J. Mahari, December 12, 2011 – All rights reserved.
- From False Self To Authentic Self in BPD – Getting In Touch With Your Inner Child
- Adult Child Recovery – BPD NPD Personality Disordered Parent(s)
- Non Borderline Recovery – Life Coach A.J. Mahari
- Borderline Personality Disorder Recovery and Stigma – Video Lecture by A.J. Mahari
- Ask The BPD Coach A.J. Mahari