Life Coach, BPD/Mental Health Coach and Self Improvement Coach, A.J. Mahari, has added to her Coping Tools Skills audio collection with this Audio that is 59 minutes long and a wonderful journey that will help you learn to cope with triggers whether they are from Borderline Personality Disorder, having been Sexually Abused, Childhood Neglect or Unmet Needs, generally, or unresolved abandonment wounds from childhood that can leave people with issues of Depersonalization, Denial, Derealisation, and/or Dissociation – feeling unreal, not connected, not grounded and/or not present in the here-and-now. Listening to this Grounding Relaxation Exercise is a way to build coping tools and skills to effectively deal with triggered emotional dysregulation, distress, discomfort, feeling unreal or disconnected and with the scary feelings that can explode from your past right into your here and now and be re-experienced as if they are happening all of over again.
Daily practice with this grounding relaxation exercise audio can and will help you to build here-and-now presence, connectedness, safety, and grounding skills that you will be able to extract from practicing with the audio and use in your daily life.
To purchase this audio please CLICK HERE
© A.J. Mahari, November 26, 2011 – All rights reserved.
Email This Post
- Radical Acceptance Meditative Practice Audio For Those with Borderline Personality
- A.J. Mahari’s Ebooks and Audio Programs and more at phoenixrisingpublications.ca
- BPD Recovery and Lost Relationships
- Embrace Mistakes & Roadblocks – Learn To Overcome Challenges in Your Life
- Paradox and Recovery From Borderline Personality Disorder